Get To Know Me Tag

Through this post I want to briefly introduce myself so you can get to know me a little better. 

Without further ado, let's jump right into the Qs!

Q: What is your full name?
A: Samathayanika Dhamma

Q: What does your name mean?
A: My name is a Buddhist term which means one who takes tranquility as his vehicle. (I just knew it recently)

Q: Where are you from?
A: Indonesia

Q: Where were you born?
A: Semarang. And yes, I still live here.

Q: How old are you?
A: I was born in 1998. Count it yourself ;)

Q: What is your favorite color?
A: Yellow, lilac, pistachio green

Q: What is your favorite drink?
A: As for now, I'm a sucker for boba

Q: What is your favorite food?
A: Soto and rendang ftw

Q: What is your favorite ice-cream flavor?
A: Pistachio, salted caramel, anything tea

Q: Are you a good cook?
A: I would say yes, more of an amateur, but my dish tasted good to me 🤭

Q: Can you do a split?
A: No. I'm inflexible by nature.

Q: Can you dance?
A: Only easy TikTok dances

Q: Do you have a tattoo?
A: No, but I'm planning to get one someday.

Q: Do you have pets?
A: Not in the moment, but I used to have a dog, turtles, hamsters, cats, rabbits. Oh and also a hermit crab lol.

Q: What is your zodiac sign?
A: I'm a Virgo. My rising sign is Leo and moon sign is Cancer.

Q: How many boyfriends have you had?
A: One. We were high school sweethearts and are still dating.

Q: How many countries have you been to?
A: Six, all Asia countries.

Q: What is the most boring movie you've watched?
A: Bridge of Spies, sorry Hanks.

Q: Where would you want to retire to?
A: New Zealand!!

Q: What is the first movie you remember watching?
A: It's either Jumanji or Harry Potter

Q: What is the first thing you do when you open your eyes in the morning?
A: Say gratitude

Q: What book are you reading at the moment?
A: Love for Imperfect Things by Haemin Sunim and Lagi Probation by Samuel Ray

Q: What is the last movie that you saw at the cinema?
A: Birds of Prey. I usually watch movies at the cinema at least once a month. Unfortunately, due to this corona situation I haven't been able to watch movies for almost 3 months now.

Q: On a scale of 1-10, what would you rate your driving skills?
A: 2. I know, it's sad.

Q: What is your biggest pet peeve?
A: People spitting on road and motorbikes with outrageously noisy exhausts 😡

Q: What are the things you like about yourself?
A: I like to try new things and I'm always curious about everything. I'm pretty well-organized as well.

Q: What is something about yourself that you hope will change, but probably never will?
A: My clumsiness and forgetfulness

Q: What is your biggest accomplishment?
A: Probably this blog 😉

Q: What is your biggest fear?
A: I have vermiphobia and thalassophobia. I also fear of losing my loved ones :(

Q: If you could give your younger self any advice what would it be?
A: Don't waste your time thinking about other people's opinions. You're in control of your own life. And stop comparing yourself to others, please.

Q: What is something about you that most people don't know?
A: I talk to myself A LOT

Q: When was the last time you cried?
A: Last night. Why? Read the next question.

Q: What current world events are really troubling you?
A: This global pandemic 😭😭😭 


If you have any other questions just leave them in the comment!

All questions are taken from Tag Questions.

Comments

Popular Posts